Cosmetic dentistry features many benefits and styles to fix, repair, or replace nearly any abnormality or oral health ailment you may have. Because there are so many types of treatments, your exact desires can be implemented to give you the look you have been waiting for. Let the benefits of cosmetic dentistry help turn your smile into a masterpiece.
Enhance your smile with these cosmetic dentistry services:
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: Teeth whitening has exploded over the last few years, with everyone vying for brighter and whiter teeth. Most treatments are extremely easy to use and can be done effectively in a few minutes per day.
– Dental Implants: With the help of dental implants, you can replace lost teeth with permanent teeth that are connected directly to your jawbone to ensure no movement can take place.
– Dental Veneers: Often considered the pinnacle of tooth restoration, veneers are thin shells that are attached to the fronts of teeth for a superstar smile that is often seen in movie stars and models.
– Dentures: Dentures have come a long way since the early days of dentistry. In modern times, they look and feel like natural teeth, and can function much better than in days gone by. Advanced bonding techniques and materials also make it easier to ensure a better hold in your mouth.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are a suitable option if you wish to save a tooth from further damage by capping and concealing it with a tooth-like substance. A dental crown can also enhance the look of your tooth and be customized to any look desired.
– Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a cosmetic treatment much like veneers or crowns, because the material can be connected or fused to teeth to improve their aesthetics and functionality.
– Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are a great alternative to dentures or implants if you are looking to replace missing teeth. They are bonded directly to neighboring teeth or implants to ensure a lasting hold.
Our team at Mill Creek General Dentistry specializes in a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Kerry Olszewski, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Mill Creek, Washington. We can be reached at 425-337-5549. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!