Are you interested in learning about the top qualities of dental crowns? If so, you are in the right place! Dental crowns are an asset in the world of dentistry for restoring oral health and improving your smile.
Our dentist, Dr. Kerry Olszewski in Mill Creek, Washington, cares about your oral health and would like to share some of the advantages dental crowns have to offer. Here are some top qualities about dental crowns and what they can do for you:
– If you have teeth that are weak, broken or fractured, a dental crown procedure may be required to save a tooth.
– At times when a tooth will need to be extracted due to the severity of damage, it may be possible to still save it through the use of a dental crown.
– If you have a dental filling but not enough tooth remains to hold it in place, dental crowns can provide further layers of support. Dental crowns can also provide support for dental bridges, root canals and dental implants.
– Dental crowns can improve the visual appearance of a tooth.
– Dental crowns can provide several decades up to an entire lifetime of support.
If you are in need of a dentist, or if you have questions about your dental crown, please call us today at 425-337-5549 to make an appointment. Our with Mill Creek General Dentistry dental team is happy to assist you and any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to your oral health care and needs.